SMS site monitor & controller
GETTING STARTED guide
SLAVE MODE explanation
Offers comprehensive SMS and dial-in control of FOUR separate
isolated inputs and output relays.
- 3G CONNECTIVITY ensures continued operation
when 2G is switched off
Free Dial-in to initiate any controller function independently
for each user. Dial-in supports free call-back upon successful
AUSTRALIAN MOBILE BANDS
* Greyed out
band/modems limited coverage areas.
- TEN USER PROFILES identified by
Caller-ID and Name
USER ACCESS LIST allows / denies individual users control of
ADMIN/USER status to protect controller settings
- TIME-OF-DAY / TIMERS provide
TEN scheduled events that include multiple days-of-week for
flexible command assignment of any recurring controller command -
even modifying themselves! Timers may be assigned to send a ‘health
check’ at regular intervals.
- ADJUSTABLE DELAYS on and off to avoid input
chatter / false triggers.
INPUT STATE CHANGES may initiate any controller command
- STEADY state or PULSED
duration / FLASHING control of outputs
- SLAVE functionality Two or more units may co-operate
in a team for wide-area applications. Any distance covered by 3G
ONE APPLICATION OF SLAVE MODE
- PLAIN TEXT SMS notifications of
events by the controller.
- User-Defined 'text substitution'
e.g. you send PumpStart which
becomes OUT 1 ON.
- COUNTERS on individual inputs
and outputs notify you when a number of events has been detected.
counters for tallying the number of SMS, resets, power events, and dial-in
- Local 'wired' PC SUPPORT for rapid local
configuration, (requires a cable)
Internal operation of ControlMate
US DIRECTLY – info@SL4P.net